AllCompanyOnline.com Free Widget

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Google Wave Account For Today

Google Wave is a new tool for communication and collaboration on the web, coming later this year. Watch the demo video below, sign up for updates and learn more about how to develop with Google Wave. (http://wave.google.com)

It have been following closely with the Google Wave latest announcement since it started for Beta. Registered as a member and pending for the availability, I finally manage to get its notification email today with username and password given. Out of my expectation, it receives 2 set of login information rather than one. One is for Real Access and the other is the Sandbox Access.

I can't wait for trying and get the first feel of it. I straight away logon to the Google Wave and it first ask me to change my password. After changing password, I have been brought to the Google Wave UI. It is so impressive and it feels like an APPS rather than a webs. Following is the GUI for Google Wave.



I have tried a few things
1) The speed of the server is acceptable and fast enough. You can have a real time interaction with the user. In fact, it will also show you what the user are typing.
2) Add a contact/user. It is pretty easy to add, just click on the user and you can add the contact.
3) You can share the Google Map and even pointing your location. I do see some people playing games as well but I still haven't find out that part yet.

Anyway, as in normal Beta version, my wave has clashes at least 2 times within an hour and it request me to refresh my browser. It is fair enough sometimes might due to the connection problem and probably not because of Wave issue.

I have been talking so much on the features but is it related to us? Yes, indeed it is. If you have read about my newsletter or press release for the past, you will know that I hope to integrate the Google Wave into http://www.allcompanyonline.com. We can build an online community and making it so easy in doing business. As I am still new in this, I still need to make a deeper study and integrate it with our directory.

Believe it or not, we might be the first online business directory using Google Wave for Business Purpose and yet it is for Free.

No comments:

AllCompanyOnline.com Free Widget