AllCompanyOnline.com Free Widget

Saturday, July 25, 2009

All Access from China Visitor

We have been mistakenly blacklisted by the China Firewall previously and a lot of China visitor and partner is unable to access our website.

Today, I am so surprise to see the Baidu Robot crawling my page on my monitor page. Is it already get de-listed from China Firewall is my first thought. Please have a look on the screenshot.



I am so happy to get to know that as Baidu Robot is mainly from China IP Address. After that, I try to contact with several partner from China and surprisingly all of them are able to access my page and start using it.

Thanks for everything and your support so far with us. We will be growing very tremendously with our plan and changes the idea of doing business online.

No comments:

AllCompanyOnline.com Free Widget